It takes more than passion, knowledge. and a good cause to bring about change.
- Saving our parks
- Protecting animals
- Helping children
- Raising money for schools
- Reviving a community theater
- Making the community a better place to live
The truth is that truth and knowledge is not enough. Passion is good, but even that is not enough to move people.
It takes a well crafted, properly delivered message to get people off their good intentions and moving in a new direction.
iSpeakEASY offers a special workshop designed for “Leadership” and other groups advocating a good cause.
Words, information, and passion are good, but they are not enough. We will help you put these into a short yet powerful message, train you to deliver them well in less than 2 minutes – the amount of time a City Council will give you to speak under “public comments”.
Make your knowledge and passion work toward change.
Click HERE for information on how YOU can learn to change the world in 2 minutes or less.
- 6 Ways To Lose Your Audience In The First 10 Seconds (ispeakeasyblog.wordpress.com)
- The Single Most Important Speaking Tip (ispeakeasyblog.wordpress.com)
- How Much Time Do You Really Have To Grab Their Attention? (ispeakeasyblog.wordpress.com)
- On Buying Aspirin And Public Speaking (ispeakeasyblog.wordpress.com)